Laurentian's Active Two Night Escape
- 3 day / 2 night deluxe accommodations at the Auberges and Spa Beaux Rêves
- Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
- Delicious four to five-course table d'hote dinner at La Chitarra or Chez Milot restaurant in Ste-Adele'
- Daily access to the Nordic Spa at Beaux Rêves
- Your choice of one sixty-minute treatment per person
- Your choice of one activity: One-day hybrid bicycle rental, Half-day ATV guided tour, One-hour boat cruise on Lac des Sables or one-hour guided horseback trail ride, Three-hour guided river canoe trip, Half-day snowmobiling with one machine people or half-day guided snowshoe tour, One-day snow skiing at nearby resort, Dog sledding experience with twenty-minute lesson and twenty-minutes leading the dog sleigh
- White glove service provided by your dedicated fulfillment concierge to book your experience package inclusions
- Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, or upgrades at your own expense
- All package inclusions must be used within 36 months of date of issuance and are based on availability (select blackout dates may apply)
- Due to the unprecedented demand for travel, please note that all requests must be received at least 90 days prior to your desired event or travel date in order to ensure greatest availability and that all experience inclusions must be completed by the expiration date specified on your certificate
Auberge and Spa Beaux Rêves is perfectly situated between Montreal and Mont-Tremblant - only a short 45-minute drive north of Montreal. Auberge and Spa Beaux Rêves is a quaint country inn where you can relax in your room and enjoy a fine dining experience in a choice of established restaurants. The inn is ideally located in the heart of the Laurentians where a wide variety of activities are available throughout all four seasons. If you're looking for action and sports, a cultural experience or a beautiful scenic drive, it's all right at your doorstep.